You are here: Home » Rep. Debbie Riddle
Author:Julian Vasquez HeiligJulian Vasquez Heilig is currently an Associate Professor of Educational Policy and Planning and African and African Diaspora Studies (by courtesy) at the University of Texas at Austin.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Search Cloaking Inequity
- RT @jerseyjazzman: @EduShyster From @ProfessorJVH cloakinginequity.com/2013/04/30/blo… TFA says they are ALMOST as important as Brown v BOE: humble as Al… 31 minutes ago
- RT @EduShyster: @jerseyjazzman Nice companion piece 2 ur #greatwhitehope post from @ProfessorJVH cloakinginequity.com/2013/04/30/blo… 32 minutes ago
- The Inside Story of The Harvard Dissertation That Became Too Racist For Heritage thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/0… via @thinkprogress 3 hours ago
- Check out Cloaking Inequity's new Community Quilt The subscribers included are randomly selected each day. Thanks for reading. #schoolreform 3 hours ago
- RT @RevDrJayme: The educational circus in LA & soon perhaps in TX. MT @ProfessorJVH: Recovery district approach: A P.T. Barnum Circus http:… 10 hours ago
- RT @LucyFlores: .@vivaserafina @professorjvh @thegachair @sendebbiesmith @andy_eisen @WILLIAMHORNENV jury still out-data good/bad.Not enuf … 10 hours ago
- RT @mcleod: WTF: USA #edreform arguments are antithesis of Finland | @professorjvh bit.ly/165Egsf cc @terrybranstad #iaedfuture #ia… 10 hours ago
- RT @HispanicCaucus: 1200 Harvard students signed a petition demanding a probe into how Richwine's dissertation could be approved at... http… 10 hours ago
- When TPPF supports a Dems ed bill. You know something has gone sideways: texaspolicy.com/press/tppf-sup… #txlege #edreform #sb1718 13 hours ago
- RT @TPPF: TPPF supports the passage of CSSB 1718 which would create "Achievement School Districts" texaspolicy.com/press/tppf-sup… #txlege #edreform 13 hours ago
- RT @TXKidsCantWait: What’s wrong with school ‘choice’? Here’s what. - David Pickler - Wash Post wapo.st/10i0zTP 13 hours ago
- Pearson never misses on opportunity jasonstanford.org/2013/05/pearso… 14 hours ago
- Education Outcomes: Texas vs. California vs. New York vs. Nation September 27, 2012
- Lurking in the Bushes: Peeking at Florida Education Miracle November 28, 2012
- Why judges say charters are NOT public schools— students and parents should be nervous January 2, 2013
- MSNBC Education Nation 2012 Part II: Demanding accountability from charters September 26, 2012
- Letter to Civil Rights and school “choice” advocate (p.s. neoliberals skip this) March 29, 2013
- LA and the Recovery School District approach (SB1718): A P.T. Barnum Circus May 21, 2013
- New Orleans' Recovery School District: The Lie Unveiled May 21, 2013
- Walking Away From High Stakes Tests, A Noble Lie May 20, 2013
- Kiss Michelle Rhee Goodbye May 19, 2013
- Los Chistes: “Say Hello to My Little Friend” May 17, 2013
- Monty J. Thornburg: A Blog post above suggests commenting on the victi...
- Monty J. Thornburg: Broken Clock Even a broken clock is right a coupl...
- geauxteacher: "Here is what is interesting about Louisiana that ...
- crazycrawfish: Reblogged this on Crazy Crawfish's Blog and c...
- LA and the Recovery School District approach (SB1718): A P.T. Barnum Circus | Cloaking Inequity: […] so the student stops getting counted in ...
Accountability ACT Affirmative Action African American ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council Arne Duncan Attrition Charters Charter Schools Chile Community-Based Accountability Dan Patrick Dropout Emergency Legislation Florida Miracle George W. Bush High-Stakes Testing Houston Jeb Bush Jonathan Alter KIPP Knowledge is Power Program Michelle Rhee NCLB NEPC No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Rick Perry Sandy Kress SAT School Choice School Finance Senator Dan Patrick Sen Dan Patrick STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Urban Schools Vouchers
In the Community
Accountability African Americans Announcements Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access KIPP Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger School Finance School Turnaround Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom