There is another education presidential candidate lurking in the Bushes with an education “miracle” being discussed extensively in the media and elsewhere. Critics have pointed out that the miracle in Florida is no more real than the education miracle in Texas that spawned No Child Left Behind a decade ago— another elegant illusion of numbers? Some […]
Tag Archives: 4th grade NAEP in Florida
You are here: Home » 4th grade NAEP in Florida
Search Cloaking Inequity
Netroots Nation 2015
Corporate Takeover Goes Local: Communities Fight BackJuly 17th, 2015
1 month to go.
Cambridge Forum (Radio Version)
- Children Psychologically Imprisoned?: Whistleblower Reveals High-Stakes Testing Preparation November 14, 2013
- Weekend Fun: Happy Birthday Diane Ravitch! June 28, 2013
- Parent Horror Stories from BASIS: Corporate Charter Hurting Children? June 8, 2014
- Tell-All From A TFA and KIPP Teacher: Unprepared, Isolation, Shame, and Burnout December 29, 2013
- “Diversity is Hard”: Will Charter Schools In Your Locale Choose Equity? November 11, 2013
- Who Does Gates Fund for “General Operating Support”? May 25, 2015
- Parent Trigger Testimony: A One-way Street to Private Control #SB14 May 21, 2015
- A Mystery: What do you think is happening in this classroom? #ISupportMarilyn May 14, 2015
- .@TeachForAmerica Ground Offensive Stalling Spectacularly in California May 14, 2015
- Does High-Stakes Testing & Accountability= Social Justice & Civil Rights? May 13, 2015
- Bertis Downs: I have a question: are the people pushing Common ...
- Julian Vasquez Heilig on the Hoax of the “Parent Trigger” | Richmondpeace236 Blog: […] Vasquez Heilig recently testified to the...
- Julian Vasquez Heilig on the Hoax of the “Parent Trigger” | TheBestRichmond: […] Vasquez Heilig recently testified to the...
- Julian Vasquez Heilig on the Hoax of the “Parent Trigger” | GorgeousRicmond: […] Vasquez Heilig recently testified to the...
- Julian Vasquez Heilig on the Hoax of the “Parent Trigger” | Diane Ravitch's blog: […] Vasquez Heilig recently testified to the...
#ResistTFA Accountability ACT ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council Arne Duncan Attrition Barack Obama Charters Charter Schools Chicago Chile Community-Based Accountability Diane Ravitch Dropout Emergency Legislation English Language Learners George W. Bush Great Hearts Academies High-Stakes Testing Jeb Bush KIPP Michelle Rhee NAEP National Education Policy Center NCLB NEPC Network for Public Education No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Privatization Rick Perry SAT School Choice School Finance Sen Dan Patrick STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Vouchers
Accountability African Americans Announcements Breaking News Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Curriculum Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access International Comparative KIPP Labor Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger School Finance School Turnaround Segregation Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Twitterverse Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom