The common refrain is that charter schools are public schools. Critics, such as Diane Ravitch, have said that charter schools accept public money but act private. I have levied a variety of critiques at charters (Even made Jonathan Alter a little bit mad) despite the fact that I was an instructor at an Aspire charter […]
Tag Archives: Caviness v. Horizon Learning Center
You are here: Home » Caviness v. Horizon Learning Center
Search Cloaking Inequity
Linking Our Struggles: Visioning a Different FutureApril 18th, 2015
18 days to go.
- Children Psychologically Imprisoned?: Whistleblower Reveals High-Stakes Testing Preparation November 14, 2013
- Weekend Fun: Happy Birthday Diane Ravitch! June 28, 2013
- Parent Horror Stories from BASIS: Corporate Charter Hurting Children? June 8, 2014
- Tell-All From A TFA and KIPP Teacher: Unprepared, Isolation, Shame, and Burnout December 29, 2013
- “Diversity is Hard”: Will Charter Schools In Your Locale Choose Equity? November 11, 2013
- Señor Chuy Garcia race not just about Chicago #VoteChuyGarcia #fox32debate #IMWITHCHUY March 28, 2015
- Film Review: Defies Measurement weaves together problematic purposes of ed reform March 24, 2015
- Diagnosing the Great Man’s Disease @Chronicle March 23, 2015
- The Axe is grinding: Is PAR teacher evaluation discriminatory? March 22, 2015
- You be the Judge: Are the @DFER_News Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing? March 18, 2015
- Vasquez Heilig: Cesar Chavez vs. Campbell Brown and Michelle Rhee | Diane Ravitch's blog: […] Julian Vasquez Heilig honors Cesar Chave...
- Whose right on Unions?: César Chávez or Campbell Brown and Michelle Rhee | Cloaking Inequity: […] Please also see Happy Birthday!: A Conv...
- Whose right on Unions?: César Chávez or Campbell Brown and Michelle Rhee | Cloaking Inequity: […] also see Happy Birthday!: A Conversatio...
- Whose right on Unions?: César Chávez or Campbell Brown and Michelle Rhee | Cloaking Inequity: […] I think unions are perfect? I discussed...
- Whose right on Unions?: César Chávez or Campbell Brown and Michelle Rhee | Cloaking Inequity: […] Now, that is a prognosticator. Prophet p...
#ResistTFA Accountability ACT ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council Arne Duncan Attrition Barack Obama Charters Charter Schools Chicago Chile Community-Based Accountability Diane Ravitch Dropout Emergency Legislation English Language Learners George W. Bush Great Hearts Academies High-Stakes Testing Jeb Bush KIPP Michelle Rhee National Education Policy Center NCLB NEPC Network for Public Education No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Privatization Rick Perry Sandy Kress SAT School Choice School Finance Sen Dan Patrick STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Vouchers
Accountability African Americans Announcements Breaking News Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Curriculum Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access International Comparative KIPP Labor Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger School Finance School Turnaround Segregation Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Twitterverse Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom