There have been several articles describing the “Don’t Mess with Texas Revolt” against its own approach to high-stakes testing and accountability that was legislated in No Child Left Behind. Many Texans, regardless of their political stripes, are fed up with the current approach to high-stakes testing and accountability birthed here in the Lone Star State. There […]
Tag Archives: Jason Stanford
You are here: Home » Jason Stanford
Search Cloaking Inequity
Linking Our Struggles: Visioning a Different FutureApril 18th, 2015
17 days to go.
- Children Psychologically Imprisoned?: Whistleblower Reveals High-Stakes Testing Preparation November 14, 2013
- Weekend Fun: Happy Birthday Diane Ravitch! June 28, 2013
- Parent Horror Stories from BASIS: Corporate Charter Hurting Children? June 8, 2014
- Tell-All From A TFA and KIPP Teacher: Unprepared, Isolation, Shame, and Burnout December 29, 2013
- “Diversity is Hard”: Will Charter Schools In Your Locale Choose Equity? November 11, 2013
- Who’s right on unions?: #CesarChavez or @Campbell_Brown and @MichelleRhee March 31, 2015
- Julian Vasquez Heilig hired as Teach For America Vice President March 31, 2015
- Señor Chuy Garcia race not just about Chicago #VoteChuyGarcia #fox32debate #IMWITHCHUY March 28, 2015
- Film Review: Defies Measurement weaves together problematic purposes of ed reform March 24, 2015
- Diagnosing the Great Man’s Disease @Chronicle March 23, 2015
- Anna Soto: And the award for Best April Fool's joke of 2015 g...
- educatorwhome: And we educators are all April, May, June and Nove...
- educatorwhome: Congratulations! We will miss you in the fight for...
- Lois Weiner: We shouldn't require unions to be perfect. At the ...
- Union Ted: Congratulations friend. You'll have a lot to unlea...
#ResistTFA Accountability ACT ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council Arne Duncan Attrition Barack Obama Charters Charter Schools Chicago Chile Community-Based Accountability Diane Ravitch Dropout Emergency Legislation English Language Learners George W. Bush Great Hearts Academies High-Stakes Testing Jeb Bush KIPP Michelle Rhee National Education Policy Center NCLB NEPC Network for Public Education No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Privatization Rick Perry Sandy Kress SAT School Choice School Finance Sen Dan Patrick STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Vouchers
Accountability African Americans Announcements Breaking News Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Curriculum Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access International Comparative KIPP Labor Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger School Finance School Turnaround Segregation Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Twitterverse Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom