There have been several articles describing the “Don’t Mess with Texas Revolt” against its own approach to high-stakes testing and accountability that was legislated in No Child Left Behind. Many Texans, regardless of their political stripes, are fed up with the current approach to high-stakes testing and accountability birthed here in the Lone Star State. There […]
Tag Archives: Jason Stanford
You are here: Home » Jason Stanford
Search Cloaking Inequity
- Children Psychologically Imprisoned?: Whistleblower Reveals High-Stakes Testing Preparation November 14, 2013
- Weekend Fun: Happy Birthday Diane Ravitch! June 28, 2013
- Parent Horror Stories from BASIS: Corporate Charter Hurting Children? June 8, 2014
- “Diversity is Hard”: Will Charter Schools In Your Locale Choose Equity? November 11, 2013
- New Mathematica TFA Study is Irrational Exuberance September 12, 2013
- @TeachForAmerica Airlines: Fly Us! We Build Plane in Air September 17, 2014
- Join us for Public Education Nation Event in NYC on October 11, 2014 September 15, 2014
- Aliens Laud Affirmative Action In Texas Social Studies Curriculum (Really) September 11, 2014
- Tide Turning Against @TeachForAmerica?: Does Popular=Good September 7, 2014
- Thank you Mr. President for your Welcome! Join Us! September 5, 2014
- David Berliner: Thanks Julian. FYI: I volunteered at the local s...
- mellowjohn: is there a way to embiggen the j.crew t-shirt thin...
- dpayne34: How about...Teaching today....Gone tomorrow! or ...
- Lloyd Lofthouse: Reblogged this on Lloyd Lofthouse and commented: ...
- Peter: Just awesome....
Accountability ACT ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council Arne Duncan Attrition Barack Obama Charters Charter Schools Chicago Chile Community-Based Accountability Diane Ravitch Dropout Emergency Legislation English Language Learners George W. Bush Great Hearts Academies High-Stakes Testing Houston Jeb Bush KIPP Michelle Rhee National Education Policy Center NCLB NEPC Network for Public Education No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Privatization Rick Perry Sandy Kress SAT School Choice School Finance Sen Dan Patrick STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Vouchers
Accountability African Americans Announcements Breaking News Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access International Comparative KIPP Labor Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger Quotes School Finance School Turnaround Segregation Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Twitterverse Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom