With nearly 1,000 hits and counting, my post “Why do hedge fund ADORE charters?” was surprisingly popular. One of the issues raised by commenters on the post was the New Markets Tax Credit. It has been discussed elsewhere (here and here). We thought we would add more hard numbers to the discussion. This post was […]
Tag Archives: New Markets Tax Credit
You are here: Home » New Markets Tax Credit
Search Cloaking Inequity
USC EdMonth Kickoff
Teach For America DebateJanuary 15th, 2015
29 days to go.
- Children Psychologically Imprisoned?: Whistleblower Reveals High-Stakes Testing Preparation November 14, 2013
- Weekend Fun: Happy Birthday Diane Ravitch! June 28, 2013
- Parent Horror Stories from BASIS: Corporate Charter Hurting Children? June 8, 2014
- Tell-All From A TFA and KIPP Teacher: Unprepared, Isolation, Shame, and Burnout December 29, 2013
- “Diversity is Hard”: Will Charter Schools In Your Locale Choose Equity? November 11, 2013
- Is @TeachForAmerica Cloaking Inequity?: Discussing the Headwind December 12, 2014
- Responding to Teachers’ Questions: A Social Media Recipe for Educators? December 9, 2014
- Charters and $$$$: Has anyone seen anything like this? December 8, 2014
- Winner, Winner Turkey Dinner: Secretary @ArneDuncan Wins Award! December 1, 2014
- Please Vote!: 3rd Annual Educational Policy Turkey of the Year Award #Thanksgiving November 27, 2014
- dolphin: Reblogged this on Dolphin....
- Analysis: Top 5 Reasons Common Core Has Been a Disaster | Latino Democratic Caucus: […] and the director of the doctorate in edu...
- Lucianna M. Sanson: Great job Julian- as always....
- Is @TeachForAmerica Cloaking Inequity?: Discussing the Headwind — The Art of Teaching Science: […] Is @TeachForAmerica Cloaking Inequity?: ...
- Is @TeachForAmerica Cloaking Inequity?: Discussing the Headwind | Cloaking Inequity: […] After several decades, Teach For America...
#ResistTFA Accountability ACT ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council Arne Duncan Attrition Barack Obama Charters Charter Schools Chicago Chile Community-Based Accountability Diane Ravitch Dropout Emergency Legislation English Language Learners George W. Bush Great Hearts Academies High-Stakes Testing Jeb Bush KIPP Michelle Rhee National Education Policy Center NCLB NEPC Network for Public Education No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Privatization Rick Perry Sandy Kress SAT School Choice School Finance Sen Dan Patrick STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Vouchers
Accountability African Americans Announcements Breaking News Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access International Comparative KIPP Labor Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger Quotes School Finance School Turnaround Segregation Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Twitterverse Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom