With nearly 1,000 hits and counting, my post “Why do hedge fund ADORE charters?” was surprisingly popular. One of the issues raised by commenters on the post was the New Markets Tax Credit. It has been discussed elsewhere (here and here). We thought we would add more hard numbers to the discussion. This post was […]
Tag Archives: New Markets Tax Credit
You are here: Home » New Markets Tax Credit
University of Michigan Ann Arbor
UROP 25th Anniversary PanelistMarch 14th, 2014
4 days to go.
Search Cloaking Inequity
- Children Psychologically Imprisoned?: Whistleblower Reveals High-Stakes Testing Preparation November 14, 2013
- Weekend Fun: Happy Birthday Diane Ravitch! June 28, 2013
- New Mathematica TFA Study is Irrational Exuberance September 12, 2013
- Tell-All From A TFA and KIPP Teacher: Unprepared, Isolation, Shame, and Burnout December 29, 2013
- “Diversity is Hard”: Will Charter Schools In Your Locale Choose Equity? November 11, 2013
- Red or Blue Pill?: Broad Latino Collaborator Responds to Co-opt Post (Fishburne theme) March 10, 2014
- Billionaires co-opt minority groups into campaign for education reform March 7, 2014
- Charter Op-Ed Misrepresents (Big Tree): My Response That They Won’t Print (Small Axe) March 5, 2014
- Pile of Old Books vs. Citizens as Critical Participants in the Great Education Debates March 2, 2014
- Watch the Network for Public Education Conference Livestreamed February 27, 2014
- Monty J. Thornburg, Ph.D.: Julian: There's both a "direct" influence from the...
- inspireteaching001123: Reblogged this on Inspire Teaching....
- philaken: Correction: It is not correct to say the divisions...
- Moskowitz using the kids for her personal gain | Dolphin: […] Julian Vasquez Helig, PhD, has a great s...
- Billionaires co-opt minority groups into campaign for education reform - world.edu: […] a small, but vocal cadre of civil rights...
Accountability ACT African American Arne Duncan Attrition Barack Obama Charters Charter Schools Chile Community-Based Accountability Diane Ravitch Dropout Emergency Legislation English Language Learners Great Hearts Academies High-Stakes Testing Houston Jeb Bush KIPP Knowledge is Power Program Michelle Rhee NCLB NEPC Network for Public Education No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Privatization Rick Perry San Antonio Sandy Kress SAT School Choice School Finance Segregation Senator Dan Patrick Sen Dan Patrick STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Vouchers
In the Community
Accountability African Americans Announcements Breaking News Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access International Comparative KIPP Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger Quotes School Finance School Turnaround Segregation Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Twitterverse Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom