Reblogged from In Ravitch’s Defense: Milwaukee Voucher Study Found Wanting: Yesterday, Dr. Patrick Wolf of the University of Arkansas’ Department of Educational Reform (which is heavily funded by an influential Arkansas family bent upon educational reform– guess who?) published a scathing attack on my colleague Diane Ravitch, accusing her of venturing academically ”beyond her element,” so to speak, in her commentary of his work.
You are here: Home » In Ravitch’s Defense: Milwaukee Voucher Study Found Wanting
Author:Julian Vasquez HeiligJulian Vasquez Heilig is an award-winning researcher and teacher. He is currently a Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies and the Director of the Doctorate in Educational Leadership at California State Sacramento.
Search Cloaking Inequity
Netroots Nation 2015
Corporate Takeover Goes Local: Communities Fight BackJuly 17th, 2015
15 days to go.
NOLA Education Research Conference
TFA RoundtableAugust 4th, 2015
1 month to go.
Cambridge Forum (Radio Version)
- Children Psychologically Imprisoned?: Whistleblower Reveals High-Stakes Testing Preparation November 14, 2013
- Weekend Fun: Happy Birthday Diane Ravitch! June 28, 2013
- Parent Horror Stories from BASIS: Corporate Charter Hurting Children? June 8, 2014
- Tell-All From A TFA and KIPP Teacher: Unprepared, Isolation, Shame, and Burnout December 29, 2013
- Teach For America: A Return to the Evidence (The Sequel) January 7, 2014
- Rewriting @MichelleMalkin’s bodyslam of Teach For America June 30, 2015
- Friday Fun: DI’s Education Caption Entry Activity June 26, 2015
- Storified: @NALEO features Clinton, Sanders and Castro et al. on Education #NALEOconf15 June 23, 2015
- Should we abolish educator tenure? June 22, 2015
- Cloaking Inequity Crossword #1 June 15, 2015
- Michael Paul Goldenberg: Michelle Malkin is so stupid and full of shyte tha...
- Rewriting @MichelleMalkin’s bodyslam of Teach For America | Cloaking Inequity: […] In New Orleans, Teach for America alums ...
- Rewriting @MichelleMalkin’s bodyslam of Teach For America | Cloaking Inequity: […] See also two NEPC policy briefs examini...
- Rewriting @MichelleMalkin’s bodyslam of Teach For America | Cloaking Inequity: […] also two NEPC policy briefs examining a...
- Rewriting @MichelleMalkin’s bodyslam of Teach For America | Cloaking Inequity: […] its academic benefits, but its record on...
#ResistTFA Accountability ACT ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council Arne Duncan Attrition Barack Obama Charters Charter Schools Chicago Chile Community-Based Accountability Diane Ravitch Dropout Emergency Legislation English Language Learners George W. Bush Great Hearts Academies High-Stakes Testing Jeb Bush KIPP Michelle Rhee National Education Policy Center NCLB NEPC Network for Public Education No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Privatization Rick Perry SAT School Choice School Finance Sen Dan Patrick Special Education STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Vouchers
Accountability African Americans Announcements Breaking News Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Curriculum Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access International Comparative KIPP Labor Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger School Finance School Turnaround Segregation Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Twitterverse Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom