Reblogged from In Ravitch’s Defense: Milwaukee Voucher Study Found Wanting: Yesterday, Dr. Patrick Wolf of the University of Arkansas’ Department of Educational Reform (which is heavily funded by an influential Arkansas family bent upon educational reform– guess who?) published a scathing attack on my colleague Diane Ravitch, accusing her of venturing academically ”beyond her element,” so to speak, in her commentary of his work.
You are here: Home » In Ravitch’s Defense: Milwaukee Voucher Study Found Wanting
Author:Julian Vasquez HeiligJulian Vasquez Heilig is an award-winning researcher and teacher. He is currently a Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies and the Director of the Doctorate in Educational Leadership at California State Sacramento.
Search Cloaking Inequity
Network for Public Education
2015 Chicago ConferenceApril 25th, 2015
47 minutes to go.
Research to Practice Academic ConclaveMay 8th, 2015
14 days to go.
2015 Cambridge Forum Lecture
- Children Psychologically Imprisoned?: Whistleblower Reveals High-Stakes Testing Preparation November 14, 2013
- Weekend Fun: Happy Birthday Diane Ravitch! June 28, 2013
- Parent Horror Stories from BASIS: Corporate Charter Hurting Children? June 8, 2014
- Tell-All From A TFA and KIPP Teacher: Unprepared, Isolation, Shame, and Burnout December 29, 2013
- “Diversity is Hard”: Will Charter Schools In Your Locale Choose Equity? November 11, 2013
- Will San Francisco cancel TFA?: Alum letter to Board details threats, depression, and debt April 22, 2015
- Senate Testimony: Does Pre-K have 1700% more impact than Charters? April 22, 2015
- This Weekend: A Coalition Meets in Chicago to Reform the Reformers April 21, 2015
- New Orleans Recovery School District (RSD) Proponents Now Offer a Disclaimer April 21, 2015
- Black and Brown: Allies or Foes in Education Policy? #AERA15 #AERAPres April 19, 2015
- Don’t renew TFA’s contact with SFO- From a former TFA teacher | Annie Tan, An Angry Teacher.: […] not renewing its contract with Teach For...
- Don’t renew TFA’s contact with SFO- From a former TFA teacher | Annie Tan, An Angry Teacher.: […] The San Francisco Board of Education is ...
- It’s Time for the Pendulum to Swing | chessmanmark: […] Arne Duncan, the Secretary of Education,...
- Senate Testimony: Does Pre-K have 1700% more impact than Charters? | Cloaking Inequity: […] opposition to SB322 by relaying that the...
- Senate Testimony: Does Pre-K have 1700% more impact than Charters? | Cloaking Inequity: […] the most well known statistical research...
#ResistTFA Accountability ACT ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council Arne Duncan Attrition Barack Obama Charters Charter Schools Chicago Chile Community-Based Accountability Diane Ravitch Dropout Emergency Legislation English Language Learners George W. Bush Great Hearts Academies High-Stakes Testing Jeb Bush KIPP Michelle Rhee NAEP National Education Policy Center NCLB NEPC Network for Public Education No Child Left Behind Parent Trigger Privatization Rick Perry SAT School Choice School Finance Sen Dan Patrick STAAR Student Achievement sub-featured Teach for America TEKS Texas Texas Legislature TFA Vouchers
Accountability African Americans Announcements Breaking News Charter Schools Community-Based Accountability Curriculum Dropout Early Childhood English Language Learners High-Stakes Testing Higher Education Access International Comparative KIPP Labor Latina/os Los Chistes Native Parent Trigger School Finance School Turnaround Segregation Standards Teacher Quality Teach For America The Teat Twitterverse Uncategorized Vouchers Wisdom