Is there a recipe for social media? What are the secrets? Should I blog? I was recently asked to respond to a series of questions submitted by a group of teachers. I recorded my responses to them on YouTube. See the questions and responses below.
- How (and why) did you develop an interest in social media?
- How did you start? Blog, Twitter, Forums?
- What have been your main challenges? How do you keep it up?
- What kind of responses do you get? Could you share an example?
- How do you navigate the personal/professional line with students and you social media presence?
- Why do you think it is important for educators to use social media?
- What would be your advice to other teachers who are getting started, or who would like to grow online.
Want to see Cloaking Inequity’s first post ever? Click here.
San Antonio Express News Op-Ed: Charter Op-Ed Misrepresents (Big Tree): My Response That They Won’t Print (Small Axe)
Please Facebook Like, Tweet, etc below and/or reblog to share this discussion with others.
Want to know about Cloaking Inequity’s freshly pressed conversations about educational policy? Click the “Follow blog by email” button in the upper left hand corner of this page.
Click here for Vitae.
Interested in joining us in the sunny capitol of California and obtaining your Doctorate in Educational Leadership from California State University Sacramento? Apply by March 1. Go here.