If You Answer Yes to These Questions, You should do this.
Do you agree with each of the following questions?
- Should we increase funding for early education programs?
- Should we support legislation written by leaders to provide millions of dollars to school districts to keep kids in school and out of the criminal justice system?
- Should we provide financial resources for youth in foster care have the opportunity to go to college?
- Should we shift money from criminal justice system into early education and after school programs?
- Should we expand school-based health, mental health, and social service programs to remove the barriers that impede the ability of many of our students to learn.
- Should states allocate resources for housing for teachers and other incentives to attract and retain more great teachers?
- Should we seek to keep our students safe from gun violence in schools?
- She we have transparency and accountability for ALL schools that receive public education funding?
- Should we create inclusive schools that protect LGBTQ students from bullying
- Should we prioritize early education and afterschool programs to close the achievement gap.
- Should we have have leaders of color representing communities of color in statewide elected offices that determine education decisions?
- Should we support candidates that have millions being spent against them in an election by the charter school industry and billionaire boys club members?
- Should we support candidates that who platform explicitly call out the privatization and private control policies in education led by Donald Trump and Betsy DeVos?